My look: Vintage Dress

hi guys....... this dress i got it at thrift shop........ also it has shoulder pad...... i combined with my new tan sandals i think look fantastic....the jelwery is golden......, i put my own touch because i added it a dragonfly brooch on the collar....

hola chicos este vestido lo compre en una tienda de ropa de segunda.....y tiene hombreeras....yo lo combine con mis nuevas sandalias tan creo que quedo fantastico....en joyeria dorado....tambien le agregue mi toque personal porq le agregue en el cuello un broche.




yesterday was hot......so common in summer.





i would appreciate  if you write a comment about the posts...... let me know what you think about my blog and me....for me is comfortable read your comment because that encourage me to go on with this blog .

your comment are priceless for me.

apreciaria si me dejaras un comentario sobre mis publicaciones.....dejame saber que piensas sobre mi blog y yo......realmente es muy confortable leer tus comentarios porque me animan a continuar con este blog

tus comentarios tienen un gran valor incalculable para mi..

have a great saturday.

Comentarios

  1. lovely shoes!!
    i follow you :)
    http://www.thefourthcornerofstephanie.blogspot.com/
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thank for your comment and remember follow me by google friend connect.

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me gusta mucho Gaby! Muchas felicitaciones por tu blog.

    Angelica Urbina

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario