My look: in pink


hey guys who is reading my blog remember let your comment and follow me with google friend connec.....

 i wanted to wear in pink...... just the cardigan and tank.....jajja

also i added to my outfit a hat and cow bag........

tip: if you want to look different just added to your look a hat, sunnies or beautiful bag something that makes unique your look.....

Traduccion

hola amigos que estan leyendo mi blog, recuerden seguirme con google friend connect y dejar sus comentarios...

Quise vestir en rosado ,,,,,bueno solo el cardigan y la camisa...jajaja
ademas le agregue a mi vestuario un sombrero y una cartera vaquita....solo por las manchas...

consejo: si quieres lucir differente solo agrega a tu vestuari un sombrero, lentes de sol o un hermoso bolso eso hace unico tu estilo,,,,,y no tan aburrido....
  




your comments are so important for me so show me your love writting one.....and join to my blog with google friend connect....kisses.....have fun
Tank--Dei,Cardigan--Takeout,wedges,bag--Nine West,
 

Comentarios