My Look: Maxi Dress

Pure Passion

 Yesterday, my family and i celebrated Mother's Day, it was such great day.....we had a lot fun...first started breaking "la piñata",my mom,my grandma and my aunts did it..... they looked likes children,,,it was funny..then put the nose to clown...all kind of children activities....

i love wear this dress because the color is so bright ....although i don't wear it a lot...

Traduccion

Ayer mi familia y yo celebramos el dia de la madre, fue un dia tan grandioso.....tuvimos mucha diversion...primero se inicio quebrando la piñata,mi mama,mi abuela y mis tias todas participaron.....parecian niñitas....fue muy divertido,,,,luego ellas participaron poniendole la nariz a el payaso...todo un monton de juegos de niños...

Me encanta usar este vestido porque el color es muy vibrante...aunque no lo uso mucho...

thanks for your comments and follow me....




  Have a great Tuesday,lets your comments and follow me with google friend connect....kisses

Comentarios