Inspiration

 i did this post some different because i am sure that you are bored to see me on the pictures.....so i decided to do a publication to show how some bloggers wear.

i chose some looks which likes me from my followers of chicisimo,chictopia and blogger,,,,,maybe i didnt put look of all my followers.....but i will do in another post...sorry for that....

you can get way to mix and match accessories and clothes....

also you will learn of other bloggers like you.....we are blogger so we have to support each other


trend, color,print,shoes,beauty.....all in one check this post


Traduccion


hoy les traigo algo diferente...tal vez esten un poco aburridos de verme bueno yo estoy un poco harta de mi jajjajaja es broma

es que les prepare una publicacion con bloggers ,tal vez ustedes se veran,,,,son bloggers que me siguen de chictopia,chicisimo y bloger.... si alguna me ha faltado me disculpan de seguro en otra publicacion las pondre....

la inspiracion viene de ver diferentes looks y que mejor entre nosotras mismas....pues las blogger nos tenemos que apoyar, no creen

espero que a muchas les ayuden para mezclar, y aparejar accesorios,zapatos,etc.

disfutalo.....deja tus comentarios y sigueme...dime si te gusto














Comentarios