My look: Animal print+Lace skirt+Blue boots



Wild side GRRRRRRR

Hello everyone, i mixed animal print shirt , lace skirt and my loved blue booties...
My look was so different to others because i messed my hair, no natural makeup,contrasting color such as brown and bronze and blue.....i wanted to break routine with this provocative look... Did i do it well?,,,this skirt i have it with me around five years,,,and as you know or noticed i love this boots,,, my day was simple yesterday, i went to dinner with my boyfriend and watched a movie...

Traduccion

Hola a todos, yo junte esta camisa con estampado animal, mi falda de encanje y mis queridos botines....a como puedes ver me quise salir un poco de lo normal y me arriesgue como lo hice,,,bueno desarregle mi cabello, me pinte un poco mas,contraste colores tales como el cafe y el azul...quise romper con esto la rutina de mis looks anteriores...¿Crees que lo hice bien?......de mi dia te puedo contar que fue simple, fui a cenar con mi novio y luego miramos una pelicula en mi casa


i wore my nails on blue and illuminated my cheeks with eight hour cream by Elizabeth Arden












thanks for reading ,,,,,, leave your comments

Have a great Sunday

Comentarios