My look: Romper

Living Blue

Here again wearing blue, hot time, time to wearing romper.... as you can see wearing whole blue clothe and shoes.... i added a scarf as belt because i wanted to mix diferent print such as animal+ floral and dot print....

this scarf is vintage, it belonged to my grand ma and then to my mom and now me

i think my hair look fantastic, it express itself...

Traduccion

Aqui estoy de nuevo con ustedes, a como les he dicho el azul es mi color de temporada, y como el tiempo esta demasiado caluroso creo que es optimo vestir este romper,,,el cual es bien fresquito......le añadi un pañuelo como correa porque quise combinar dos diferentes estampados el animal print + floral y puntos print...me ha gustado como ha quedado

Este pañuelo primero fue de mi abuela, luego de mi madre y ahora es mio...

Me encanta como se ve mi cabello..parecere que tiene vida propia..jajajja..
Miren la colita de mi pañuelo,,



Thanks for reading, leave your comments i love reading...
if you want to see more of my daily outfit, follow me with google friend connect..

Find me on twitter and facebook....have a great day..

Romper--Volar,Shoes--Paprika,Scarf--Vintage

Comentarios