My look: Dress+Vest

Casual Celebration


the first time that i wore this dress was in the last Christmas, after that day i haven't worn it, because i think it is useful just for a party...for that reason i added this vest,,to create an informal or casual look..... yesterday was the birthday of my grand pa, therefore it was the right occasion to wear it..

To added color i combined with turquoise accessories....

Traduccion

la primera vez que use este vestido fue para la navidad pasada, despues de ese dia no lo he vuelto a usar, porque me parece que es mas para fiesta, asi que decidi probar hacerlo un poco mas casual añadiendo este chaleco.....tuve la ocasion precisa puesto que ayer fue el cumple de mi abuelo asi que a vestir mi LBD+VEST+FLATS =look casual,no es una formula matematica ni nada,,,,




On my nails, Essie nails polish,shade: lime light
on the background my little cousin

she was repeating all my movement
like dancing 


This is my little site i hope you like it and join 
leave your comment, i love to read it

Have a great friday and weekend


Este es mi pequeño espacio espero que te guste y te unas
Dejame tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos

Ten un grandioso viernes y fin de semana

vest--vintage,dress--seductions,flats--no boundaries,turquoise accessories--gift from my mom

Comentarios