MY look: A touch of vintage


This long cardigan belonged to my mom, i love the printed on it...i wanted to match it with a high waisted skirt, a tank and black tights....yesterday rained on the night.... i went to cinema 

Esta cardigan fue de mi mama, a mi me encanta el estampado me parece muy atractivo....quise mezclarlo con una falda de talle alto, una camisa de tirantes y medias negras----por la noche llovio y fui al cine...


i have a loafer on my head
How do i look wearing glasses?¿ como me veo con lentes?

thanks for reading my blog....leave your comments..and follow me with google friend connect...kisses
have a great day

Gracias por leer mi blog...dejame tus comentarios..y sigueme con google friend connect,,besitos
ten un grandioso dia

Cardigan---vintage,Tank--bongo,skirt---sweet jenas,booties--fioni,bag--nine west,headband--siman

Comentarios