My new stuff

My new blue boots which my mom gave me as collaboration to my blog and to create my daily style, she is so sweet and lovely, thanks mom for your support,,,,

Traduccion

Estas son mis nuevas botas que mi bella madre me regalo como colaboracion para mi blog y crear mis estilismos diarios, ella estan dulce y amorosa, gracias mami por tu ayuda....


Another gift from my mom to me, it was this face cleaner set by Elizabeth Arden....
  1. Tonic
  2. moisturizing cream
  3. exfoliator
  4. eye contour cream
  5. green tea shower gel
Traduccion

Los regalos no terminan y tengo otro...este set limpiador facia de Elizabeth Arden...
  1. Tonico
  2. crema hidratante 
  3. exfoliante
  4. contorno de ojos
  5. gel de baño de te verde   
 For buy this set they gave me this bag with a lipstick, a small parfum,an eye makeup remover, a small mascara and anti-aging capsule, this is a wonderful gift... overall the fucsia clutch


Pretty Hot parfum by Elizabeth Arden,smell very well
Thanks for reading

leave your comments

Remember follow me with google friend connect,twitter and facebook

Gracias por leer mi blog
Dejame tus comentarios

Que no se te olvide seguirme con google friend connect,twitter y facebook

Have a great day

Comentarios