My look: Militar skirt


This military skirt is so old, i paired with these boots which also are old ,and my black leather vest......yesterday was a lazy day because i didn't want to go out...but i had some duties to do,

Remember to follow me on twitter,facebook,chicisimo and chictopia...follow my blog with google friend connect

Leave your comment......thanks for reading my blog

Traduccion

Esta falda militar es bastante vieja, la combine con estas botas que tambien son viejas,y con mi chaquetin de cuero..yo diria que ayer fue uno de esos dias en los que tenia pereza de salir pero tuve que hacerlo,tenia ciertos deberes que cumplir

Recuerden seguirme por twitter,facebook,chicisimo y chictopia....tambien sigueme mi blog con google friend connect

gracias por leerme...dejame tus comentarios

 

Have a great Saturday

Smile

Vest--Casual Corner,Tank,Sunnies--Anne Klein,Watch--Tous,Ring--Via Vai,Military Skirt--Lima Limon,Boots, Purse--Vintage

Comentarios